Tuesday 17 December 2013

COM Night KRK

13/12/2012(Friday) is KRK comnight.An enjoy and nice gathering night with all of my friends including seniors too.
Before the Com night we all busy in practicing our sketch every night till the midnight.But now I feeling it's worth because the relationship between my friends and I are getting closer and closer,just like a big family throught this event.

In our COM night,besides sketch from every groups,it also had catwalk show by every juniors and I also be selected in opening ceremony dance.The song we used was "The Fox" and "Oppa Gangnam Style".Really funny and interesting.
All of us who attended the dinner.Including 4th year senior,3rd year senior ,2nd year senior and all of the juniors from KRK.

Group Photo of all the juniors.

Before leaving,25 of us (juniors).

One of my pretty friend.

She is my roommate ^^

Group one of sketch.

My family ^^ (sound weird right?haha..this is KRK family system).and I am the youngest.


After our COM night we still had our second round,haha..We went to Petaling Street ( I dont know the exact place) to take a "very" early breakfast ever.We went to eat Dim Sum.
Second round.................


I love KRK and all of my friends ! :D Hope our relationship will last longer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment