Monday 2 December 2013

Durian


Everyday my sisters took many durian photos and sent it to me through Wechat that really freak me out because I really want eat durian so much ! But the durians here is very expensive and I am not willing to buy it.If compare to my hometown,I always ate free durians because there are many my mother's friends will give us for free.
One day I felt very emo ( because wanna eat durian so much hahahaha ) and I wrote a status on Facebook about : I want eat durian and rambutan so much !! haha....My babysitter's daughter who live in Kuala Lumpur for 10 years suddenly called me and said want to bring me out to eat durian and rambutan.I really so happy !
On th last Saturday she drove to UKM and brought me to Petaling Jaya SS2 to eat durians.RM15 for each people and you can eat as many as you could.You  can even eat 100 durians once you pay the money but we dont have the ability to eat that much.haha...I really enjoyed it and the durians there are not bad.There got a lot of people eat durians at there too.Quiet famous place.


Apart from that,what I feeling so warm too is my neighbour also brought durians for me after she saw my status on my facebook she said.I went to her room and ate together with them.She is a malay girl who lives at Kuala Lumpur.I really feeling so touch.

Thanks all of you ! Love you all ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment