Monday 2 December 2013

Sesi Kritik Blog

Our first sesi kritik blog held on 29 November 2013.Actually my session is on 2.30pm to 4.00pm but I changed my time with my classmate from 10pm till 11pm because I have important events in afternoon.
I went to makmal 1 at 9.30am.Maybe it is too early and there was just me only sitting outside the makmal 1 to wait.At first I thought I went to the wrong place (because that time really dont have anyone at there) but after 15 minutes later,some people came out from makmal 1 and I asked her.
Haha...I still remember what I asked her : Encik Azzwan tegas kah?Ada marah kah?haha...Because what I thought about sesi kritik blog was it is a very formal.
But once I stepped inside the room,I heard Encik Azzwan joked with others,laughed so I just relaxed.Actually It's a quite relax session.Encik Azzwan gave his comments about our blogs and told us how should we correct our mistakes and so on.
What should I correct it is : put my header,label,background theme and one page one post.That's all.

Thanks Encik Azzwan for willing take your time on us..

No comments:

Post a Comment