Tuesday 26 November 2013

Pesta Tanglung Universiti Malaya

Yesterday I went to Universiti Malaya to attend the opening ceremony of Pesta Tanglung Universiti Malaya.It's a very enjoy night.There were many performances such as 24 festive drum performance,zombie dance from USM,Harmonica performances from famous national harmonica players,singing performance from famous singer,Wushu performance and so on.What I impressed a lot is 24 festive drum performance and the zombie dance from USM.Just because it was too interesting and I really enjoyed it so I didnt take many photos of it.


 Zombie performance.

Besides,I also met some of my friends who study at Universiti Malaya.They are same matriculation with me before that is Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan.I really really really feeling so warm until now when I meet them.I also dont know the reason.
Two of them now taking medic course and one of them take dentistry.I really miss all of you so much.
By the way,I also met others too but didnt have the chance to take photos.:(

I will go to Theatrical performances of Universiti Malaya on 3 December 2013 again ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment