Thursday 7 November 2013

Famous food in Bintangor,Sarawak

Now I want to introduce the most famous food in my hometown,Bintangor.The most famous food in my hometown is ROJAK.Maybe you will say it's just rojak only,we can eat it everywhere and it is nothing special.You are totally wrong.Bintangor Rojak is very special compare to the rojak at other places.I ate rojak at many places but I found that they are different.I dont know how to describe the taste of it,but what I can confirm is the Bintangor Rojak is the best rojak.It is a little bit spicy and sweet.Here is the photo of Bintangor Rojak.


The owner of the Rojak shop is my mum's friends.They are very friendly.Many tourist from other places will come their shop to enjoy the Rojak and they always "dabao" many rojak before they left Bintangor.

Here's the location of their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment