Sunday 24 November 2013

Lab Test 1

20/11/2013 ( Wednesday ) is our Lab Test 1.

I am the one who not good in computer.Before the lab test,I was trying so hard to "study" that.What I felt touching a lot is my friends all were willing to help me to prepare this lab test especially my roommate and my my coursemate :D I still remember Yen Yi even stayed till the late night in my room just because she want taught me until I understand.My burden relieved after she taught me.My roommate too,taught me before the lab test.Thank you !




But during my lab test,I dont know what happened to my computer or me?I really regret the most because didnt bring my laptop for my lab test 1.When i am doing the mail merge,i put my address,then my microsoft word just like "jam",cant function,cant click any button even cant close it.When I try to open microsoft excel,it also cant be open too ! I admit I really nervous on that time because worry about I cant pass up my answer.After asking Encik Azzwan,I shut down my computer and reopen it,luckily I already save the file,if nt,I need to redo it again within the limited time !
 When I reopen my computer,I tried again to do my mailmerge for the address part.But it also "jam" ! So I made a decision,that is give up the address part,or else i cant open my excel and cant continue to do my powerpoint as well.
 The lesson is : Next time I will bring my own laptop for my test. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment