Thursday 7 November 2013

My Hometown and My Family


Now I am in Sarawak.My hometown is Bintangor.Bintangor is a small and quiet town but it's very warm to me.All the people here living happily and peacefully here.I love to stay here,quiet life and no war.This time,all my family back home except my eldest brother.Two of my elder sisters back from their university and my dad also back from his workplace too.It's feel like we are celebrating Chinese New year,the only day all the family members come back and gather together to celebrate and it always is the happiest moment to me.My mum and my sisters cooked a lot of delicious food.They also baked cakes too.Of course,I and my sisters also sit together to share our stories too.(For you information,I have one brother and four sisters excluding me).We chit-chatting and gossip together because it had been long time we didnt sit together and chat.I love Bintangor so much ! I love my family so much ! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment