Tuesday 29 October 2013

Before going back to Sarawak

Today is 29/10/2013(Tuesday).My flight going back to Sarawak is 1/11/2013(Friday).Just three days left then I can go back to Sarawak and backto my hometown and my home too ! I am very excited right now and it had been two months I stay at  here,UKM and never go back to my home.Before this,when the holiday was coming,all my friends here(because mostly they are from Semenanjung Malaysia) always shared with me about what will they do when they are home.Of course they also talked about what the foods will their mother cooked for them when they were home.I was so admire them because they can always  go back to their home and meet with their family easily.This is why I always called to my mum saying that how much I miss her and my family too.And now this time is my turn.Is my turn going back to my home in Sarawak.And this time I can share enjoyablely with my friends about what I will do when I go back and my mum’s cooking too.But the most important things that I need to do when I go back is to teach my younger sister because she is sitting SPM examination this year.I will teach her as much as I can do so that she can do well in her exam and get the good results.Besides,my eldest sister and my elder sister will go back to home too.I am very excited to meet them because it had been two months we do not meet each other and chit-chatting together.Although we always SMS and calling each other through the Wechat,Facebook,Whatsapp and so on,but the feeling is not the same.Both of my elder sisters are very good in their cooking and baking too.Both of them always bake the delicious cakes when they are home.Of course when I go back I will always go to my mum shop to help them because she is very busy in her works.Home always ids the best place to us.Although all of us do not have the same home,but I swear we will feel very warm and lot of love when we are in home.And I will always cherish the time with my family.Because it’s very hard to reunion with each other when we are getting growing up.We do not have the childhood time anymore,the time we always play together, quarrelling and so on.Now,each of us need to work and study.Barely don’t have the chance by spending time together like childhood.So,I will cherish the precious moments with my family when I go back.It’s really excited !

No comments:

Post a Comment