Thursday 17 October 2013

Seven weeks in UKM

Until today,i been UKM here already 47 days,around seven weeks.

In this seven weeks i went through a lot of things including happiness,sadness and so on.What I sad for is about changing the faculty.I didnt success to get the course that I want.But now I accept it and handle it well.And actually I need to appreciate a lot because I can study here,The National University of Malaysia.I always proud of this.Because not everyone can get in here,one of the famous university in Malaysia.However,I feel very happy and enjoy after I been here this few weeks and I can get used the life here already compare to the time I just came here.In UKM,I make many friends here.They are very friendly,kind,and always making some jokes to cheer me up when I am down especially after I realised that I didnt success to change my faculty.They also always share their things with me.For example,during the holiday of Perayaan Hari Raya Haji,they all went back to their hometown but I didnt because my hometown,Sarawak is very far and I will be very rush if I go back.After they all came back from their hometown after the holiday,they brought back many local food to me.They all know that my favourite food is sweet food so they brought many sweet food to me especially my roommate.I feel very touch and warm.They always take very good care to me.Apart from that,when i face problems,they all lend their hands to me,always helping me,adviced me,supporting me and cheer me up.I also very appreciated about there are many kind,helpful seniors here.Actually when i applied changing faculty,there are a senior helped me a lot.He helped me to do the procedures and run here run there.I really thank him so much.There are also many helpful seniors here.They helped us,all the juniors.Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment