Tuesday 1 October 2013

Sadness

Actually since yesterday I feeling very sad.The feeling that I dont know how to express it out.I very very interest in law.I want to study law so much.I still remember last time once I knew my UPU result about I didnt get law,my tears just rolled down from my eyes.That time I thought,Is it my fate that cannot be a lawyer.But after my family and my friends advised me about to be a accountant also is a better choice too.It's more relax compare to law.So,yup!Before i came in UKM,i already prepared myself to study all about the regarding course.But when I am here, many people told me that I can change my faculty and the possibility of success is very high.And once again,that feeling is BACK! I really put hope on that and didnt pay attention and didnt do any homeworks for all the FEP course,I really thought that i can study law as I wish so much.
All are just until yesterday,when I went to Bahagian Akademik and received the letters from them about whether I success or fail for my application.Once again,that feeling is back but this time I didnt cry,deep down I really sad and deppressed.Feeling very empty in my heart.I dont know what should I do now.I am not happy.
That feeling just like all the people give you hope and you enjoy with that but suddenly all the hopes are gone.
I sad.I dont know what should I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment