Tuesday 12 November 2013

My life in Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan

I was a student from matriculation.My matriculation is Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan.Even though I stayed there for only one year,but i have a lot of wonderful and good memories at there.

One of the special thing that i found out during the matriculation is there are many "mix" people at there like Kadazandusun mix with Dusun,Chinese mix with Dusun,Kadazandusun mix with Malay,and so on.My friends there told me that people from Sabah which we call them  as Sabahan dont have any racism among them.This is what I respect so much ! At Sabah,Labuan too,I really felt that they all are very unite.You can see there are chineses sit together with Malays in Kopitiam,chit-chatting happily together.There really is "Satu Malaysia".I love to stay at there.One of the most important thing that I want to mentione is they all are very friendly and kind,no matter who they are.I felt warm at there.

Of course,I made many friends at there.I really happy to be at there and I have this precious friendship with them.


At first,I really cant get used the life there.There are many people looked like exactly same like chinese.But once I talked chinese to them,They said they dont know how to say chinese.This is the most special ! Many of them are chinese descent but they dont know how to talk in chinese.However their Bahasa Malaysia is very good and fluent! I really miss the life there. Labuan / Sabah is a good place to stay indeed.

I miss them !

No comments:

Post a Comment